Saturday, February 12, 2011

What's The Big Deal?

I am fascinated by large food world records. The largest sandwich, the longest sausage, the tallest wedding cake... All of these things absolutely blow my mind. Perhaps even more intense than my fascination with large food, though, is my fascination with everyone else's fascination with large food. I'm not totally sure why big food is so great to look at and think about, but for some reason it is. Here are a few prime examples of large food that I found:

World's Largest Pizza


World's Largest Smoothie

World's Largest Cookie
I'm not sure what the fascination with large food is, but I know for a fact that I feel it. Perhaps it is just because it is out of the ordinary, or maybe because for some unknown reason, we all like things that are of unusual size. I guess all I can say about the strange obsession people have with large food is that I sincerely hope that the record breakers are feeding some hungry people so that it might be at least slightly justifiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment