Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Bigger the Better?

So on amazon.com I found some HUGE gummy bears. They were more like teddy bears to me... The massive size plus the fact that these are gummy bears were horrific. I mean, how many days would it take to finish this? How many pieces do you have to divide this poor gummy bear (chop the head, the ears, the hands, then the legs?)? Unless people are giving these for aesthetic purposes, these gummies (in my opinion) are a thumbs down. Would you buy these for your loved ones on Valentine's Day? Isn't it like saying "I love you soo much that you should get cavities, gain some extra love handles, and remember me!"

[Courtesy of http://www.amazon.com/WhatTheDevils-Giant-GummyDevil-Worlds-Largest/dp/B002ZVAZSE]

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Someone actually gave one of these to my son! He was thrilled, of course--but after he ate the ears and part of the head, the rest of it languished in the cabinet until finally he agreed we should just throw it out. That means even an 8-year-old boy doesn't want these things, really.

    ReplyDelete