Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Actor's Diet


I came across this blog about a year ago and found it pretty interesting. At first I thought it would be an account of some anorexic, aspiring Hollywood actress documenting all the celery sticks and juices she ate to stay stick thin.
It turns out she's actually pretty healthy and has a wealth of food information. I look to this blog from time to time to find inspiration for recipes and food combinations. She does a great job of integrating leftovers and finding new products (which she tries and reviews). It shows readers that it's possible to be healthy and still indulge.
She also does reviews of restaurants in the LA area. It's also a way she documents her acting endeavors and personal life, but I usually skim these areas and look for the foodie parts. This photo-rich blog is enticing to look at, and consistently gives me new ideas for meals and snacks to try.

http://theactorsdiet.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment