Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bueno y Sano


This Saturday my friends and I decided to skip the cafeteria food and head downtown to eat at Bueno y Sano. The cafeteria was serving hot and sour soup and jasmine rice. The idea of a cheesy, greasy barbecue chicken quesadilla just sounded so much more appetizing. I love going to Bueno y Sano because the food taste fantastic and you always come out feeling full. If that isn’t encouraging enough, the food is fairly priced. It is affordable for large families, college students, and high school students.

Every time I go there I always get the same thing, either a barbecue chicken quesadilla or a barbecue chicken burrito. However, before entering the restaurant, my adventurous side encouraged me to try something new. But I stuck to my comfort zone, and got my usual barbecue chicken quesadilla. It tasted wonderful! The cheese and the barbecue sauce were oozing out of the quesadilla. It had lots of onions, which gave it a delicious flavoring. To top it off, the quesadilla came with a side of rice, black beans, fresh salsa and sour cream. By the time I finished the quesadillas, I could not eat the rice and black beans; they give you so much food. My friends were more adventurous ordering vegetable salads, a chicken spinach quesadilla, and a steak burrito. Everything looked and smelled delicious. I would recommend Bueno y Sano to everyone because the food is affordable and tastes amazing.

Here is a picture of the barbecue chicken burrito.

No comments:

Post a Comment