Sunday, February 13, 2011

Make Your Own Valentine's Day


Valentine’s Day is coming up; actually it is tomorrow. Even though I do not have a kitchen to cook nor have a loving one to give chocolate, I thought it would be great to know how to make chocolate by myself without buying from stores. This is the recipe for making Pave chocolate! It is really simple to make and it doe not cost you to buy billions of ingredients. If you have a loving one, it would be a great idea to make your own chocolate and show your loveJ. However, I cannot guarantee your kitchen’s safety…(be aware that the kitchen might turn out to be very very messy after you finish your work!)



1 comment:

  1. Yum! I make chocolates at Christmas time--chocolate-covered cherries, peppermint patties, and other sweets. I may have to add this recipe to the mix.

    ReplyDelete