Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yummy Italian Food

This weekend two of my girlfriends from Amherst and I went out to dinner at Pasta E Basta. For those who haven’t heard of it, it is a cute Italian restaurant located on Main Street in Amherst. First the waiter gave us a basket of bread and olive oil. The bread was warm and doughy and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. For an appetizer, we split the spicy fried calamari; it had the right amount of spice. For entrees I ordered ravioli with marinara sauce. But my friends ordered gnocchi with a cream sauce. We could barely eat our entrees because we were so full from bread and calamari. Also they gave us so much food! However we preserved. Everything tasted amazing. I enjoyed the gnocchi with cream sauce more than the ravioli. I will definitely order it the next time I’m there. I would definitely recommend smithies to hop on the B43 and go to Pasta E Basta.

No comments:

Post a Comment