Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chocolate Shake + Cheese Fries= Great Combination?

You ever just crave junky, greasy food? Last night I had the biggest desire for French fries and a chocolate shake, so around 12 a.m. my friends and I drove to the Route 9 Diner. I love going to diners because most of them have a relaxed, welcoming and fun atmosphere. Surprisingly, the diner was filled with lots of college students. Walking in, there was a positive atmosphere, people were laughing, the lights were bright and music was playing.

When the waitress asked for our drink orders, I immediately responded, “chocolate shake, please”. The shake was amazing! It was the perfect amount of thickness; you could still drink it with a straw, but there were some ice cream chunks that required a spoon. It was topped off with whip cream and chocolate sprinkles. Even though the shake probably would have been enough, we ordered chili cheese fries. The mountain of fries was covered in cheddar cheese and chili. It was the most satisfying meal because it was just so fattening and greasy in a good way.

I was able to take a picture of the milkshake. But the cheese fries were all gone before I thought to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment