Sunday, March 27, 2011

Top 10 Disgusting Foods

10. Kopi Luwak

Kopi Luwak -1

9. Ox Penis

Oxpenis

8. Bird Spit

8 1

7. Caterpilla Fungus

Weird Winter Worms2-797062

6. Rats

Rats

5. Monkeys Brains

01 Table

4. Spiders

Pic Of Spider-758560.Jpg

3. Bee Larvae

Bee Larvae1-710717

2. Balut – Duck Fetus

Balut

1. Snake Blood and Bile

World2

Which one do you think is the most disgusting? I saw kopi luwak coffee beans on TV and they were a delicacy. The coffee beans were really expensive and people say that they are delicious. Also, I heard about a Chinese dish prepared with lamb penis, but I didn't know people ate ox penis. Personally, I found monkey brains, baluts, and the snake blood & bile very disgusting. I've read about monkey brains being harmful due to various brain diseases, but I guess people still eat them, and some even eat it fresh while the monkey is still alive....yuck!

[Courtesy of http://listverse.com/2007/09/11/top-10-disgusting-foods/]

No comments:

Post a Comment