Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mound o' Cheese

Saturday night was Senior Ball, and I had a blast. It was so much fun to get all dressed up, and see everyone in their finest. I couldn't get over how beautiful we all looked! It was a wonderful way to celebrate our time at Smith together.

There was a cash bar at the event, as well as passed appetizers and desserts. The food was actually quite tasty, I was especially partial to the spinach artichoke dip. Then again, anything fatty or cheesy would taste good after a few glasses of champagne. However, there was one aspect of the catering which I thought was absolutely hysterical: the mound o' cheese.

Right in the middle of the campus center, there was this huge round table completely covered with different types of cheese. I don't even think there were any platters under it, it was just literally piles of dairy product. I had never seen that much cut up cheese before in my entire life. It was quite the sight to see!

So for those of you who are not Seniors, now you know that not only do you have great outfits and dancing to look forward to, but also enough cheese to feed tipsy students 100 times over.

No comments:

Post a Comment