Monday, April 25, 2011

California, Here I Come!




It's the last week of classes, and I will be home in ten days! One of the first things that come to mind when I think about going home to California is In-N-Out, the California chain of fast food burgers. In-N-Out is known for its simple menu of burgers, fries, shakes, and fountain drinks. But the best worst kept secret about In-N-Out is the Secret Menu.

The Secret Menu offers options such as the Protein Style burger, in which buns are replaced for lettuce. It's a much healthier alternative to a regular burger, though not nearly as filling, or satisfying. I'll be honest, one time my sister and I ordered regular cheeseburgers, and then went back for seconds with a Protein Style burger.

In addition to burger alternatives, the Secret Menu also has French Fries options. A popular menu item are the Animal Style fries. The sauce that is used for the fries is poured on top of the golden fries, and grilled onions are also topped on. I've never tried the Animal fries (they look like a heart attack in paper boat), but I've heard great things about them.

Check out the Secret Menu below. There are even pictures!

http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment